Rakesh Debnath (born 12 October 1993) is an Indian author, columnist, novelist, poet, lyricist, organizer, publisher, motivational speaker, editor, film personality, social and cultural activist, known for his Indian-Bengali poetry and social-cultural activity.
It is a beautiful thing when a career & a passion come together. Mr. RakeshDebnath the founder, editor & publisher of Sambad Safar(Hindi Newspaper) https://sambadsafar.in/ & Siren News (English Newspaper) https://www.sirennews.in/ . He is not only a writer but also a good editor, publisher & organizer.
Rakesh Debnath is born in Gakulpur Purba Dhajanagar Village, Tripura to a Tripurian Nath family. He comes from a family of middle class. His father Narayan Debnath, is the Government Servant of Tripura State Government Employee (Social Education & Social Welfare Department). Rakesh Debnath is the eldest son of his parents and has one younger brothers and a sister. His mother Kajal Debnath also inspired him to work in the field of literature & culture.
He wrote much type of poems, stories, dramas, novels etc. More than his 14 books is published various subjects and various languages. More than his 500 above writing published in different National and International journals. Awards and Honours have been showered upon Mr. Debnath, in recognition of his appreciable contribution in the field of Literature, Journalism, Cultural and Social activity. He is good at every branch of arts. He started writing from his childhood. He opted for writing in the field of publication. Rabibar Group or Rabibar Foundation (a publishing house & socio-cultural organization) has organized many a cultural program like competition based events, honour & award giving to the distinguished persons, book fair etc.
The 'Sarovar Festival & Book Fair' which started in 2013, is a place for pleasure, fun, enjoyment & get-together. Rakesh, who came of a middle class family, did much for the spread of communal integrity, healthy cultural environment in fairs & festivals. On 2013 to 2015 every year this festival is organized by Rakesh Debnath. His individual achievements are as follows; Mr. Rakesh Debnath was the editor & publisher of 'Rabibar' (Magazine), 'Kheya'(Magazine), 'Tumi Nari Aparupa'(Magazine) 'Sambad Safar'(Weekly Newspaper) etc. The 'Rabibar' is the most circulated literature & science based monthly magazine in the north-east region (first published in 9th May, 2010). The 'Sambad Safar' is a weekly Newspaper which is very popular in Tripura (first published in 18th Oct, 2012). Life style based magazine 'Tumi Nari Aparupa' is favourite to all the young people (first published in 9th August, 2013). The 'Kheya' is a research based magazine which is loved by all the intellectual people (first published in 19th May, 2014).
Presently Rakesh is very much involved in Journalism & Social activities. As a secretary & co-coordinator of 'Matri Bhasha Mission', he took a lot of initiatives to promote awareness of linguistic, cultural diversity & multilingualism. He introduced first state level Matribhasa Utsav in 2014 at Udaipur Town Hall in Tripura. He got many an honour & award for the activities in the field of literature, Journalism, Arts & Culture. He has written a lot of books on various subjects.
Also he known as a good social activist for poor people, every year he give to poor student education support and free teaching, for their education development. He motivate today’s generation to support this nation develop in literature, culture and social work. More than thousand above young generation and old general people also work his direction for support our poor people.
He is a popular name in the field of Literature, Culture, and Social activist. He is a multi-talented man of composing performances. His work includes Organizer, Journalism, Book composing, Literature, Poetry, Lyricist, Producer, Promotion of Social and Culture, Promotion of Literacy, Education reforms etc.
Debnath was the founder editor of Rabibar Magazine a literature & culture base magazine started publishing from 2010. Constantly he works in this field; he started weekly newspaper Sambad Safar, Kheya (literature based magazine) and Tumi Nari Aparupa (Woman’s lifestyle based magazine). He also worked at Bangla Ek Nazar Newspaper, West Bengal as a Sub-Editor. After 2018, September he appoint as a Editor In-Chief of www.sirennews.in. Now he is an Owner, Editor & Publisher of Sambad Safar(Hindi Newspaper) https://sambadsafar.in/ & Siren News (English Newspaper) https://www.sirennews.in/.
Important Cultural works
He starts, first time in Tripura State to honor disguise person who contribute his or her life in education, literature, culture, social work, music and arts etc field. He starts Udaipur Samman, Sarovar Samman, Tumi Nari Aparupa Samman, 19 Er Smarak Samman etc. He starts first time Best School Award, which is organized by Rabibar Group.
Singing Field Works
He is an Indian Singer - Songwriter from Kolkata, West Bengal. He also has known lyricist and composer of Tolly wood industries, 'Meghla Dina Ekla Ami' album is his first entry in singing field. After this album release he continue work more than song, like- Khelagharer Majhkhane, Balo Durga Mai Ki Joy, Kakhono Samoy, Amar Laptope, Rater Akashe etc. Khelagharer Majhkhane is most popular song, which is lyric & music by Rakesh Debnath, Feathering by most popular singer Trijoy Deb. Now Debnath produced in short film, feature film and some others album.
Contribution to the Society
As an Social Worker and reputed Indian Author Mr. Debnath dedicate his life to work for support new generation to work economically background persons. He motivate to new generation to work social, literature, education and cultural development. More than thousand above young generation and various sectors person also work his direction for nation development. Many more organization and academy present to him honor and award for his great contribution in social, literature, education and cultural activity. Mr. Debnath is doing social development work by honoring his association with various clubs, NGOs and social organizations for their yearly contribution in social and cultural development. Every year he organized Rabibar Sarad Samman, SD Creation Banglar Sera Puja Samman etc. Debnath gave inspiration to people in all parts of the society to make themselves transparent, vigorous and developing themselves. In order to demonstrate the dream of new India on the footpath, they are continuing to develop footpath in a plan to improve their financial, social and education. Debnath poised to write his poems, stories and short stories, with the real and future life of the people, creating new ways to save the lives of literary and countries different cultures. Debnaths contributions to poetry, social service, literature and the society which has given itself to society are infinite. In his words – Where life is beautiful, time is over there, where to surviving life, there is no time indefinite.
Contribution to the Field
Rakesh Debnath is an Indian author, columnist, novelist, poet, lyricist, organizer, publisher, motivational speaker, editor, film personality, social and cultural activist, known for his Indian-Bengali poetry and social-cultural activity. His contribution in literary, educational, social and cultural works has won global recognition. He has authored 14 books till this date. The publications include: Ajana Rahasher Mahakash(A Book of Space and Universal Science), Chara Chorir Mela(A book of Children Rhymes), Morichika Prem(A Collection of Bengali Poems), Cinema Quiz(A Book of Cinema Related Question), Mahakash Quiz(A Book of Universe Science Related Question), Jibanu Quiz, Paribesh Quiz, (A Book of Environment Related Question), Gachpala o Pranider Boiganic Naam, (A book of scientific name), Swapnocharini Tomake, (A Collection of Bengali Poems By Rakesh Debnath), Abishkriya (A book of Bengali poetry), Samporka (A most popular book of Bengali poetry), Bichitra Pranir Bichitra Katha (A book of animals encyclopedia), Love Only for You Some Poetry for You (A most popular books of english poetry), Amar Anu Kabita (A short poetry of Benhgali) etc. His upcoming books are: Hindu Hindutva and Sanatan Dharma. He organized many more cultural event and leads many social activity like: Sarovar Utsav, Book Fair, RPA Journalism Award, Bharatiya Sahitya Sanskriti Puraskar, Best Sochool Award, Footpat(A Project for poor people who struggling their life in footpat, for develop their economical and educational development based project), Clean Village My Village etc. He got many honor and award for the activities in the field of literature, social, art and culture. As a good journalist now he is an editor in-chief of www.sirennews.in / www.sambadsafar.in / www.sambadsafar.com News & Web Media.
Rakesh Debnath's Professional Working Details
- 2012-2015, Editor of Sambad Safar Weekly Newspaper.
- 2013- till now Founder & Chairman of Rabibar Group (NGO). April, 2020, Rabibar Group is converted as a name of Rabibar Foundation (Social Trust & NGO).
- 2013-2016, Secretary of Matribhasa Mission (Tripura State).
- 2016- 2017, Executive Editor of Bangla Ek Nazar Newspaper.
- 2015-2018, President of Samata Sahitya Academy (West Bengal State).
- 2016-2018 All India Co-Ordinator of Reporters & Photographers Association.
- 2017- till now Publisher of Rabibar Publication.
- 2017- till now National General Secretary of Bharatiya Sahitya & Sanskriti Academy.
- 2017- 2022 Board of Director, Lions Club of Kolkata Art & Culture.
- 2018- till now National Secretary of Reporters & Photographers Association.
- 2018- till now National President of Indian Association of Freelance Journalist.
- 2018- till now Producer & Chairman of SD Creation (Production House).
- 2018- till now Executive Board Member of Indian Institution of Journalist.
- 2018-2019 Rastriya Sanchalak of Bharat Bharosa Manch, National Executive Panel.
- 2017 - 2020, Editor In-Chief of www.sirennews.in (Web Media).
- 2019 - till now Director of RD Innovation (OPC) Private Limited.
- 2019 - May join as a Associate Member of Indian Motion Picture Producers Association.
- 2019 –till now Chairman & Managing Director of RD Group of Media & www.sirennews.in (Web Media).
- 2021- 2022 Editor In-Chief of Sambad Safar Weekly Newspaper (Bengali & Hindi).
- 2020- till now President of Indian Film Artists Association.
- 2022- till now Owner, Printer, Publish & Editor In-Chief of Sambad Safar (Hindi) Newspaper, www.sambadsafar.in www.sambadsafar.com Web News Portal & Sambad Safar Bangla Facebook & Youtube News Channel.
- 15th August 2022 - till now Owner, Printer, Publish & Editor In-Chief of SIREN NEWS (Monthly Tabloid English Newspaper & www.sirennews.in Web News Portal).
Rakesh Debnath's Political Working Details
- 2013, Joined BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) and started the Political career.
- 2017, Executive Member of BJP Gomati District Committee.
- 2017 to 2018, General Secretary of Bharatiya Janata OBC Morcha, Gomati District Committee and OBC Morcha Observer of 2 Mondals in Gomati District.
- 2017-2018, Founder Member of Bharatiya Janata Party Cultural Cell Tripura Pradesh.
- 2018 June, joined Bihar CM Nitish Kumar's PartyJanata Dal (United).
- 2018 June, worked with Janata Dal (United), as a convener of Tripura Pradesh Janata Dal (United) Membership Drive.
- 2018 December, appointed as a General Secretary of Tripura Pradesh Janata Dal (United).
- 2019 January, resigns Janata Dal (United) Parties all kind of post.
- 2019 February Join Bharatiya Janata Party as an Active Worker.
- 2019 April worked as a Loksabha Election Camaingning at Medinepur Loksabha Constituency for former BJP West Bengal State President Dilip Ghosh.
- 2019 December to July 2021 worked as a In-Charge of Mission Bengal 2021 (A Political Organization for West Bengal 2021 Election Campainging).
Books of Rakesh Debnath
- Ajana Rahasher Mahakash, (A Book of Space & Universal Science) Publisher- Gyan Bikkhan Prakasani.
- Chara Chorir Mela, (A book of Children Rhymes) Publisher- Rabibar Prakasani, Publishing Date- 23rd May, 2015 At Pune Samata Sahitya Academy International Award Conference 2015.
- Morichika Prem , (A Collection of Bengali Poems By Rakesh Debnath) Publisher -Gyan Bikkhan Prakasani, Publishing Date- 7th July, 2017 At 6th Bangha Siromoni Samman 2016, Press Club, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Cinema Quiz, (A Book of Cinema Related Question), Publisher Shankhachil Prakasana Publishing, Date- 2015, Book Fair, Agartala, Tripura.
- Mahakash Quiz, (A Book of Universe Science Related Question), Publisher Shankhachil Prakasana, Publishing Date- 2015, Book Fair, Agartala, Tripura.
- Jibanu Quiz, Publisher Shankhachil Prakasana, Publishing Date- 2015, Book Fair, Agartala, Tripura.
- Paribesh Quiz, (A Book of Environment Related Question), Publisher Shankhachil Prakasana, Publishing Date- 2015, Book Fair, Agartala, Tripura.
- Gachpala o Pranider Boiganic Naam, (A book of scientific name), Publisher Shankhachil Prakasana, Publishing Date- January, 2017, Book Fair, Agartala, Tripura.
- Swapnocharini Tomake, (A Collection of Bengali Poems By Rakesh Debnath), Publisher -Rabibar Publication Publishing Date- June, 2018. At Press Club, Agartala.
- Abishkriya (A book of Bengali poetry), Publisher – Gyan Bikkhan Prakasani. Publishing Date – 9th October, 2018.
- Samporka (A book of Bengali poetry), Publisher – Rabibar Publication.
- Bichitra Pranir Bichitra Katha (A book of science), Publisher – Gyan Bikkhan Prakasani. Published at Agartala Book Fair 2019.
- Love Only For You Some Poetry For You (A book of English Poetry by Rakesh Debnath), Publisher – Rabibar Publication, January 2020.
- Amar Anu Kabita (A book of shorty poetry in Bengali), Publisher - Rabibar Publication.
Received Awards and Achievements
- SAMATA SAHITYA ACADEMY EXCELLENT INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2015, 23rd May, Maldakka, Pune, Maharastra at Dr. B.R.Ambhedkar Sanskritik Bhawan. Awarded by - Samata Sahitya Academy.
- INDIA SRILANKA FRIENDSHIP INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2015, 5th June, 2016 Awarded by - Samata Sahitya Academy, at Mumbai, Maharastra (S.N.D.T. Woman’s College).
- BISESH SAMMAN, 29th June, 2016, at Kolkata Press Club, Awarded by - Reporters & Photographers Association.
- BANGHO SHIROMONI SAMMAN 2016, 7th July, at Kolkata Press Club, Awarded by - Reporters & Photographers Association, Kolkata.
- BANGHO SANGEET RATNA SAMMAN 2016, Awarded by - Reporters & Photographers Association, Siliguri, West Bengal. Date - 14th September 2016.
- ER SARAK SAMMAN 2014, 21 May, 2014, Udaipur Town Hall, Tripura State level MatribhasaUtsav 2014, Awarded by - Matribhasa Mission, Tripura State Committee.
- BHARAT GOURAV ANANYA SAMMAN 2016 (Gold Medal), 23rd December, 2016, at Kolkata Press Club, Awarded by Reporter & Photographer Association, Kolkata, Westbengal.
- INDIA BHUTAN FRIENDSHIP INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2016, 28th December, 2016, At Hotel Migmar Conference Hall, Olakha, Thimphu, Bhutan, Awarded by - Samata Sahitya Academy.
- BEST SHORT STORY WRITER AWARD 2016, 19th July, at Mahajati Sadan, Kolkata, West Bengal, Awarded by - Srijan Katha & Presented by - Bengal Age.
- BANGHA KRITI SAMMAN 2016 (Silver Medal), 23th February 2017, at Press Club, Kolkata, Awarded by - Reporters & Photographers Association, West Bengal.
- KABI RATNA SAMMAN 2017, 17th April 2017, at Press Club, Kolkata, Awarded by - Reporters & Photographers Association, West Bengal.
- BANGHA GOURAV ANANYA SAMMAN 2017 (Silver Medal), On 21th June, 2017, Wednesday, At Press Club, Kolkata, Awarded by - Reporters & Photographers Association, West Bengal.
- DR. A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2017 Awarded by - Samata Sahitya Academy, at Kala Academy, Goa, Campal, Panaji, Goa-403001. On 29th May, 2017, Monday.
- BHARAT GOURAV ANANYA SAMMAN 2017 (Gold Medal), 15th November 2017, Kolkata Press Club, Awarded by - Reporter & Photographer Association, Kolkata, Westbengal.
- BANGHO SANGEET RATNA SAMMAN 2016, 31th January, 2018, Awarded by - Reporters & Photographers Association, Press Club, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- INDIAN EXCELLENCY AWARD 2018, 31th March, 2018, Awarded by - Reporters & Photographers Association and Indian Institution of Journalist Press Club, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Lions Club of International Certificate of Centennial Membership Award, Awarded by - Lions Club of Kolkata Arts & Culture, Date – 2018, at West Bengal.
- BEST PHOTOGRAPHY AWARD, 21th June, 2017, Awarded by - Bangla Ek Nazar Newspaper.
- INDIA-BANGLADESH INTERNATIONATIONAL SAHITYA & SANSKRITI AWARD 2017 FELICITATION, 26th November, 2017 at Press Club, Agartala, Tripura. Felicitate by- Bharatiya Sahitya & Sanskriti Academy.
- RPA NATIONAL JOURNALISM AWARD 2018 FELICITATION, 26th June, 2018 at Press Club, Agartala, Tripura, Felicitate by- Reporters & Photographers Association and Indian Institution of Journalist.
- 2nd Indian Excellency Award 2019 (for Best Social Activist), at Kolkata Press Club, West Bengal, Awarded by – Reports & Photographers Association and Indian Institution of Journalist. Date :- 9th December 2019.
- Forever Star India Award 2020 (for Covid -19 warriors) - Awarded by Start India Award Group, New Delhi. on December 2020.